HELP ME FILE MY TAXES
We are currently not taking appointments for our tax program.
Don’t stress over preparing your tax return — or worse, avoid filing it altogether. If your income is less than $57,000, chances are you qualify for our free Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program. Just bring in your paperwork, and IRS-certified tax professionals will prepare and file your federal and state income taxes at no charge. For more information please call (309) 676-3832!
Location: 2605 West Krause Avenue, Peoria, IL 61605
Deadlines to file and pay Federal and Illinois income taxes are extended to May 17, 2021.
How can I still file my taxes?
Please visit one of the following websites:
- IRS Free File Online (Federal Tax Return)
- United Way My Free Taxes (Federal Tax Return)
- Illinois Department of Revenue (State Tax Return)
Contact the IRS or visit irs.gov if you have questions on the Coronavirus Tax Relief.
Call the IRS at 800-919-9835 for questions about Economic Impact Payments
- IRS Economic Impact Payments
- IRS Get My Payment Tool (to track the status of your stimulus payment)
- IRS Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here Tool